PURSUING THE BEST
OF THE TURKS & CAICOS
WELCOME TO OCEAN FRONTIERS!
We are a small, owner operated, private boat charter company that specializes in tailor-made custom day-charters around the Turks & Caicos Islands. Every trip is planned with your wishes in mind to guarantee that you will have the best possible experience with us. You decide how relaxed, romantic or adventurous you want your trip to be.
Our gorgeous Axopar boat, MV BONITA, is truly in a class of its own! With her modern, elegant, European styling and a purposefully designed day-boat deck-layout, she offers all the features and amenities one could ask for, plus a fast, quiet and exceptionally smooth ride.
Enjoy the most beautiful places in the Turks & Caicos Islands. Countless Islands and Cays await to be explored. It is your choice to make your charter with us as relaxing or adventurous as you desire
Relax and Enjoy
Our boat has three well defined lounging areas. So, whether sunbathing on the bow, relaxing amidships in the shade or socializing in the back by the swim platform, on M/V Bonita you are sure to find the perfect spot to enjoy the stunning views.
EVERYTHING YOU WISH ON A BOAT
Features & Amenities
- Comfortable seating
- Plenty of shade
- Cabin to store your valuables
- Marine toilet
- Fresh water shower
- Sun lounger. Safely accessible even while the boat is moving
- Very smooth ride
- Quiet and fast outboard engines
Fun & Adventure
- Easy water access from the spacious swim platform with built-in ladder
- Water skiing
- SUP (Stand up paddle boarding)
- Island hopping
Comfort & Catering
- Get the food and beverages you like
- Or we can stop at a beach restaurant
- Shaded seating area
- Folding wooden dining table
- Sun lounger
- Bluetooth stereo. Play your favorite tunes from your own smartphone
- Moonroof, for stargazing after the sunset
DIVE INTO OUR WORLD!
HONESTY, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION, ARE THE PILLARS ON WHICH WE BUILD OUR BUSINESS.
Your skipper brings over 30 years of experience with him, captaining vessels in both local and international waters.
Ernesto von der Esch, Captain and Co-Owner
Born in 1968 in Caracas, Venezuela, he developed a love for the sea as a small child when his parents used to take him to the beach on weekends. At the young age of 14, he got certified as an Open Water Scuba Diver which opened a whole new world for him to explore, and so cemented what would become his future career choice. Over the years, he worked his way up to become a scuba instructor and boat captain. Diving and teaching in many locations around the caribbean, he gained a wealth of knowledge and experience in both Scuba and boat handling skills which later allowed him to step into the luxury Yacht industry captaining Yachts throughout the Western Mediterranean Sea. Missing the endless summer in the caribbean, he decided to embark in a new venture which led him here to the beautiful Turks & Caicos Islands, where he enjoys sharing his knowledge and showing visitors the beauty and secrets of the local marine environment.
- MCA/RYA Yacht-master Ocean (200T) Certificate of Competence w/Sail, Power and Commercial Endorsements
- TCI Commercial Boat-master License
- TCI VHF Radio License
- RYA Professional Practices and Responsibilities
- MCA Aproved Engine Course
- DoT/RYA Small Craft Basic Sea Survival
- STCW Basic Safety Training
- EFR CPR/AED/First Aid
- PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer
- PADI Freediver
CONTACT & BOOKING
ALL PICTURES ON THIS SITE ARE OF OUR BOAT, MV BONITA, TAKEN ON LOCATION AROUND THE TURKS & CAICOS ISLANDS.